I think the best kinds of meals are ones that are super easy to make don’t taste like they’re easy to make. I love having great results for a meal with minimal work required. With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, who has time to fuss over a meal for an hour or two a night? No thanks!
I found this recipe for French Dip Croissants. I got a lot of compliments on this meal and there were definitely no leftovers! I also got asked during the meal when we could have these again! Here is the recipe below if you are interested in making these for your family and friends.
You will need:
-1 lb. deli sliced roast beef
-1 14 oz. can beef broth OR 2 beef bouillon cubes w/ 2 cups of water
-1 tsp corn starch
-dash of garlic powder
-dash of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Unroll crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet. I always place aluminum foil on the cookie sheet to prevent messes and save time!
3. On each crescent, place 2 slices of roast beef and one slice of cheese. Roll up each crescent, starting at the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes (until the crescents are golden in color).
5. While baking the crescents, prepare the Au Jus. I boiled two cups of water and put 2 beef bouillon cubes in the boiling water, stirring until they dissolved. Add the pepper, garlic powder, and corn starch. Whisk well over medium heat until corn starch dissolves.